Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

Counterfeit Kit Challenge July Reveal and Blog Hop

Oh my goodness!  Oh my goodness!  
Our featured Master Forger this month is Susanne.  She presented us with a summery and fun kit by 
Scrapbooks and Cards Today.  Take a look at the inspiration:



When studying the kit, I focused in on the black, red and yellow.  My daughter is performing as Tessie the orphan in the a production of Annie Jr. and these colors reminded me of Annie's classic red dress and of course, the sun...which WILL come out tomorrow!

Presenting my July Counterfeit Kit...


Sit back and take in the show!




It's hardly the hard knock life with all of these scrappy goodies.  I was thrilled to find so many great substitutes for my counterfeit kit.

Now to wait for the intermission so I can start creating!

Welcome to Gretchen, our guest designer!

Be sure to hop along to all of the Master Forgers.


Lynnette: http://www.sassyscrapper2010.blogspot.com  YOU ARE HERE!


 Create your kit...TOMORROW!
It's only a day away!


Sending Scrapiness,

Lynnette


13 comments:

  1. I love Annie and now I have that ear worm in the hope that sun will come out today here in the UK and not tomorrow as we keep getting promised!
    A delightful kit - I'm off to sing - fingers in ears girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how well you carry out a theme! Fun and fantastic kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have missed your reveals - such fun! Great looking kit too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just so clever - loving the kit theme and of course you'd "stage" this kit if any, wouldn't you! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy would be proud! (arf)
    Looks like the perfect kit to get used up on documenting her opening night :D
    I never tire of your creative genius in staging & presenting your kit - xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you gave the black, red and yellow items the starring roles but the supporting color cast is pretty lovely too! (just trying to go with your theme...;))
    I really like that letter washi - reminds me of a theater marquee which of course is perfect for your theme this month.
    Do you have a warehouse of props? You always manage to come up with just the perfect accessories to your kits - bravo, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great kit! Love the theme and I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. My. Goodness! This kit looks absolutely fabulous!!! I love, love, LOVE the Annie theme and the way you've presented it here! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the Annie figurine (book end?) You have several original patterned papers. Nice to start a kit with a nod to the inspiration. But the piece that makes me most glad that I stopped by is the sassy bingo card. What a swell way to "sign" your kit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree OMGoodness :) What a fun display for a kit :) Congrats to your daughter that has to be a fun show to see :) The theme is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cool combos! Love the ANnie feel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your Annie inspired kit! It's one of my all time favorite musicals :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great staging and kit name! You are the queen for sure. Lots of lovely goodies in this kit and another with a distinct yellow feel - I really get the feeling I need more yellow in my supplies.

    ReplyDelete